Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Favorite Video Game Music: Genesis Edition



The Sega Genesis. I didn't get one of my own until way later, and when I finally did, a year later our house was robbed and the crooks took off with my SNES and Genesis. Not to mention all the games for both systems. And oh yeah, my Super Gameboy and all my Gameboy games. "Sigh"...so is life.

So my brief time with my own Genesis and the time I had spent with others, has left me with quite a few fond memories of the game music.
Well, there is that and the fact that Sega likes to port their old games over and over again.
And now the best blips and beeps of The Sega Genesis.































That's it for now.

Honorable mentions:
  • Sonic 3
  • X-Men
  • Streets Of Rage 3
  • Aladdin
  • Zero Tolerance
  • Dj Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment