Friday, April 9, 2010

ABUNAI !!!!!!!!!

I have been involved with wrestling for almost 10 years now and I am glad to say that the fan in me has not died. I am still a firm believer in Good VS Evil so I am posting a match early today from one of my favorite Japanese Promotions from the 90's Michinoku Pro. In the days of DX in the states Japan had their own version (if you ask me a much more Superior Stable) Known to the American's as Club Kamikaze which would later go by their real name Kaientai (Kaientai DX in Japan). They were the top heel faction in Michinoku Pro slowly taking it over with their Evil ways, it was up to the faces of Michinoku Pro to stop them at one of their biggest shows in an elimination match (Be sure to pay attention and get into the drama with the crowd). Sit Back and Enjoy some Amazing Stuff Way Ahead Of It's Time.

Kaientai DX vs Gran Hamada Super Delfin Tiger Mask IV Gran Naniwa Masato Yakushiji







No comments:

Post a Comment