Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Favorite Video Game Music: 8-Bit Era



Oh the days of my youth.
In a way I have no regrets about never wanting to go outside and play all that much. Of course, I did go out quite a bit before "She" came into my life...
...good ole NES.

Video games in the NES era aren't all brightly colored sprites and princess saving. It takes a lot of talented people to put together a video game. In honor of the men and women who composed the sounds of my childhood, here I'm posting my favorite NES music of the 8-Bit era.
Enjoy!

































That's it for now.
There are so many more I could post here.
Honorable mentions:
  • River City Ransom
  • Ducktales
  • Mega Man 3
  • Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
  • Final Fantasy
  • Zelda II: The Adventures Of Link
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment