Friday, October 1, 2010

Obsessions





This being an adult thing sure is rough!
Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while. With long work days, the never ending job that is Parenthood, and all those awesome things in the world that continue to contribute to my severe case of adult A.D.D., I really have been neglecting this blog of mine.
So now that I have a moment to spare, here is a list of the current things that gobble up my free time:

  • Instant Noodle Review - I really love imported instant Ramen. It's cheap and really good. This site has made it easy to pick out the good ones when venturing out to the Asian Markets.
  • Smodcast - Kevin Smith has a whole network of podcasts that help my workdays fly by. I guarantee you will laugh out loud and your coworkers will think you are crazy.
  • Asian Horror Cinema - It's October, usually I get in the mood for Halloween by watching nothing but horror movies, leading up to the big day. This year, they just happen to be mostly Asian flicks.
  • Halloween Candy - There is candy and then there is HALLOWEEN CANDY. Those limited time sweets that are only available this time of year. My current Favorites are Pumpkin Spice and Candy Corn Hershey's Kisses.
  • Puzzle Quest - I finally gave in to the hype and have been playing the first game on my PSP, and part 2 on PC. This game has a way of making you feel stupid when making the wrong move. I just can't bring myself to stop playing it...
  • Minecraft - It looks like crap, it kind of plays like crap, and I really have no idea why I continue to play it. If you haven't played it or even heard of it, go see what all the geeks are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment